Warrior.

As if this boy could get any cuter. I really didn't think it was possible. Surprise! 

Hair cut for our little man today. We wanted short. He wanted a trim. I wanted to take pictures. He certainly did not. 

With kiddos (especially your own), when photographing, they are reluctant. Just like when going to get a haircut. (especially boys). So... You get creative. Watch as his cute little attitude changes when I tell him to go get his super hero gear! "You can do whatever you want in the photos!" "Then you can look at them!" "It will be great!" It works. Sometimes. Today, I got lucky. 

How lucky we are.. to have our own little super hero. And how lucky I am for my two men. Daddy and mommy love you, little man. Tons and tons... You are a warrior. A warrior like your dad. God's warrior. Our warrior. With that shield and sword. Conquer the world, our little boy. Conquer the world. 



















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts