Not Just another Pretty face..

FOUR of them.

Hi guys.. Been a while! Geesh! I've been busy watching soccer. And keeping kids busy. And doing summer stuff. With four children. And keeping kids busy. And playing golf with my husband. :) And running to and fro basketball camps... Wrapping up basketball season for the bigs. And keeping kids busy... I'll tell you what, June has disappeared before my very eyeballs. 

How about you? 

I've started roughly 13 blog posts that I never finished.. BUT, I did manage to snag a few shots of our bigs and littles! All in the same day! For real. That does not happen often. Enjoy. We love these stinkers. A whole big bunch. 

Images in our little make shift studio (aka mom and dad's room)... canon mark III, 85mm/1.8


















Comments

Popular Posts