My Life. On Any Given Day. Images.

The theme this past week for project 52 - My Life.  My life changes day to day. Yet stays the same in the good ways. Like my forevers. They are my reason for everything. They are my life. 

Then there are all of the other things that make up my life. Including laundry, dishes, dirty counter tops and a messy home full of love and laughing and screaming and yelling and teenagers and sweet babies and toys and mayhem and playing and a whole big bunch of LIFE. Together. And LOVE. Here are a few of my images. I wanted to sneak around and capture a few things I love seeing every day. 

Hope you all are well and had a fantastic weekend like I did. MUAH!


The man who stole my heart away. Who made me a wife. Who made me a mama. Who is there every day when I open my eyes. Where my life began.

Quite a bit of life happens at this counter. 

This is where I stand every single day. It's where I decide what kind of a day it is going to be. I have my favorite pictures here. I cry here. I try to get pretty here. I wash the day off of my face here. LIfe happens here. Daily.

And these four right here... They keep my life very, very interesting. :) We gave them life. They give us joy.
this thing is always full. always. on any given day at any given time.

mass chaos. and we love it. we live it. every day of our lives.


Comments

Popular Posts