The Year In Pictures.

One of the top reasons I love blogging is having all of these moments and words and things big and small all published in one place. Where I can visit them and smile and cry and sometimes cringe at what I have put on here. I've been looking back and it SO brings back these moments... The pictures bring it all rushing to the forefront... That's pretty cool. So here is our year in pictures. I know I am leaving out a lot of my favorites, but finding them all is stressing me out. I tried to put them into some sort of chronological order.... At least monthly groupings... 

Here are but a few of my favorite pictures. Not all of them joyous. Some were taken at dark times, most just little specs of time I wanted to grab, keep, save, remember. Most of them HAPPY and some I was really lucky to get. Love. 

You will never be sorry you took a photograph. You may, however re-think throwing them out into the world (as in on your blog), when you re-visit them later. With the bad hair days, the scary face (only on myself).. Case in point, picture numero uno.

2013











































































Comments

Popular Posts