Inside.

Yo! I've gone and signed up for a little challenge once again folks... Project 52, 2014 to be exact. A photo theme a week... This week was "INSIDE"... 

Here's a peak inside the two littles' fort.. Made out of our comforter and my tripod. SO creative! Even though the most obvious interpretation of inside is being inside literally... that isn't what was behind my choosing the first shot... Sometimes I capture GC in a way, a light, where I feel like I can see into her little soul. I've said it before, I know I have, and I mean it. She's so much a grown up soul at certain times. She's got things figured out. And this was one of those images that gave me a glimpse "inside" through her baby blue windows...

The rest of the shots were bonus! Brother made an appearance. And when he did, Gray screamed, "HEY! He is photo bombing me!" Made me laugh. Turkeys.

Canon 5D Mark III, 85mm/1.8








Comments

Popular Posts