Perfect To Me.

Hi friends. I hope this post finds you well. I hope this post finds you happy. I've got some happy photographs for you. And some words that have been just waiting to jump out of my mind. They may be helpful to you, they may not. It's always little things that I think about and write down with the hope that it could land in someone's heart that needed to hear it. Make them smile. Make them think. 

Today and lately I've been thinking about the craziness of day to day. Life itself is cray CRAY a lot of the time. So, making things simple seems logical. And my simple thoughts today as I ran and ran were these...

You get out of things exactly what you put into it. Apply that to anything. Anything at all. In your profession. Parenting. Marriage. Friendships. Athletics. Runs. Love. Prayer. Work outs.   It is very simple.... You want a good life? Live GOOD. You want to be blessed? Go BLESS. You want to be treated well? Treat others WELL. You want to be respected? Be respectful. You want to go in the RIGHT direction? Live RIGHT. Want to show your children the RIGHT path? Walk it. Do it. And I am in full belief you will live the most beautiful life you have ever dreamed of. 

See? Simple. Be very careful how you treat people. Close to you or otherwise. Because the way you treat others has a funny way of coming back to you. It always does. Sooner or later. Just be kind. And kindness will find you.

So often folks get caught up in thinking the grass is greener. In so many aspects. Stop looking at the other side of the fence. There isn't anything better over there. It has been said that if you water your own grass, love will grow.  I like that. I like that a lot. Now, go get busy being happy friends. We are. 

Here are our happy little people. Our sweet family. My happy. We may not always be absolutely perfect, but we are FAMILY.  I mean, who has perfect? And who really wants it?  But it's mine. And yours is yours. Our crazy. Your crazy. Embrace that hard core love, peeps. It's where you find belonging. And that sounds pretty damn perfect to me. 




























Comments

Popular Posts