Haley. Beautiful.

I've been writing a personal post for two weeks now. LOL! I can't seem to sit down long enough to finish it. But I will my friends, I will! Every now and then I get all of these thoughts running around my head and I get so excited that I can't get them from my brain to the keyboard quickly enough... So I just write a bunch of random ramblings and tap that save button.. With big plans to go back later and try to make a comprehensive post out of those heaps of words... Later hasn't shown up yet. :)

Until it does, enjoy this beautiful senior. Miss Haley. What a joy to photograph. Bright, vivacious with the bluest eyes I have ever seen. Lovely. My camera loved this one... Rightfully so.

You will go far, young lady. This I know...

Canon 5D Mark III, 85mm/1.8











Comments

Popular Posts