Doubly Blessed.

Newborn twin boys. Blessing. Times two. What an honor to be able to come into the home of new parents. A childhood friend of mine. Like, one of my first friends. My teammate from early on. All through school. I am so happy for her... To see the tender little moments happen.. the wonder, the joy. You can tell this mommy and daddy are awestruck. What a beautiful thing. Remember it forever. Even though you are tired. Even though you are doing all of this for the first time, second guessing, living on hope that it's the right way. It is. You are perfect parents to those perfect babies. Love.

Walking into this shoot, I was prepared with all of my props to capture images of the boys cuddled up together in a pretty little basket. You know, the perfect newborn photos you see all over pinterest.. So, the boys had something else entirely in mind. No sleeping. Wanted that momma and daddy close! Who can blame them? It quickly turned into a lifestyle shoot, letting them do what they do, watching mom and dad do what they do. Catching special little moments between them. Beautiful moments... Perfect if you ask me. enjoy...











Comments

Popular Posts