365: A Day of Thanks

After being away from my kiddos for 5 days, I was SO ready to have a fun day with them... Even with the daunting task of laundry and packing for 5, in order to leave the very next day for Thanksgiving at home in OK, I loaded them up for a park extravaganza. It was 80 degrees yesterday! 80 in late November! So, we cracked out the summer clothing. Again. And away we went. Frozen yogurt was a must. Stop one. Then, Nash Farms in Grapevine. Stop 2. Botanical Gardens, Grapevine. Stop 3. Feeedstore BBQ. Stop 4. Fish Park (our fave.) Stop 5. Camera in tow the entire time. I have many, many fun pics from all stops, but my eyes were crossing last night at about 11:00pm from editing and I am only posting a few favorites.... When I return from vacay I will post the rest. :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Put away your worries and concentrate on each other. I did yesterday, and it was one of my favorite days I have ever had. Be thankful for the little things. Be thankful for the big things. Open your heart and love wide and deep. Take it all in at the Thanksgiving table this year. Who knows what changes are in store for the next year... So live in the moment and be grateful. Best wishes, loved ones, on this awesome holiday weekend!! muah!!

These faces make me full of thanks, that's for sure... And once again, we gave little thought to clothing choices. So, no one matches what-so-ever. And I'm good with that.  Like I said, I threw worry out the window yesterday. ;)






 My heart is as full as can be. And that is enough for me. 






Comments

Popular Posts