Day 10: FUN, FUN, FUN!

Yes! This little challenge is O-V-E-R! Wrapping this little project up, day 10 photographs are bursting with happy faces. We had the most FUN ever with our best friends over the weekend, and it made for some great pics. So great, in fact,  that I couldn't narrow it down to just one. Here are tons of smiles for your viewing pleasure! We had a blast Houtman Fam... a total blast!









I have had so much fun with this little "expressions" project! It motivated me to practice, practice, practice!  After all, the only way to get better at something is to get out there and try and try again.  It was fun playing with the different tones, and all of those tools in photoshop. Fun AND frustrating (at times)... It has encouraged me to find my own style in my photographs.  I've enjoyed sharing... Now, we'll see what in what other ways I can challenge myself! I'm sure I will think of something! Have a great Sunday! I'll catch ya on the flip! :)

Comments

  1. Such a fun day with many more to come:) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts