10 Days of Expression :) Day 1

I am trying to better myself in the art of photography.. And one of the most important elements to a great photo (in my opinion), is capturing some sort of emotion from the subject. Whether it be a big burst of laughter that makes the viewer smile, or a look on a face that evokes tenderness, concern, love... Maybe it's a family portrait that you were lucky enough to capture the relationship that is going on between a mother and son, father and daughter... Whatever the case may be, I strive to find connection in pictures. So, for the next ten days I am challenging myself to find a different expression or emotion from somebody, anybody, to catch on camera. I will not stage them, I will just have to hope for some great moments! This will help me search faces and snap at just the right time. Stay tuned, this ought to be interesting. And if you see me around town with this camera in your face, you'll know why! Here we go...

Day 1:  Cash feeling a bit "PLAYFUL" when he should be eating his dinner!


Comments

Popular Posts