Even Harder

Well good Lord! Has it really been three whole months since I have written? 

I have no idea what has kept me from it. Seriously. I don't. I do not have any excuses you guys. Aside from the summer traveling, the back to school mess, sports, teenagers, and every day craziness that all of you know and love... I can only blame me. I will do better.  I DO have approximately 22 started blog posts saved in my "draft" column. Obviously, I finished exactly none of those bad boys.  

Until I do...

I finally threw some pictures on the computer recently... And I have no words of wisdom today or poetic thoughts... Just some average photographs of a SUPER cute extraordinary boy. Our little baseball stud. Enjoy the pics... More to come this week.. Maybe some kind of wonderful, meaningful words.. For now check out one of things that mean the world to my husband and me... 

Oh, and just a little shot of wisdom... Take complete advantage of the time you spend with your forevers.. Have fun at their baseball games. Take in that awesome feeling you get when you watch the man you love coach them. Smile at that. Smile at them. Love it. And LOVE them even harder.  Until next time, my friends, MUAH!











Comments

Popular Posts